Updated: Nov 6, 2020
There are many ways to lose weight fast. But most quick cures will make you constantly feel hungry and dissatisfied. So until you have a will of steel, you are likely to give in to hunger pretty quickly and abandon your weight loss mission.
Losing weight is really simple math. You need to get rid of more energy than you take in. The easiest way is to reduce the calories you put inside you. But you can also increase your calorie use by exercising more. It is best if you make a combination of these two. Normal calorie intake is 1800 - 2500 calories per day depending on age and weight. To lose a kilo in a week, you need to reduce your calorie intake by 7000 calories. However, it is important to remember that you cannot cut it as much as you want all at once. - If you make too big changes at once, there is a risk that you will not be able to continue. Take one or a few changes at a time and work with them until your body adjusts but at the same time resist the temptation of going too slowly. -The ideal method involves reducing your calorie intake but still eating regular food. You have to keep your own food diary, a logbook, where you enter everything you eat and find out how many calories you have eaten and how many left to eat. Because your calorie intake is very limited, you will have to quickly understand the type of food that keeps you full for a long time. Here are some effective tips on how to reduce your appetite, lose weight fast without hunger and improve your metabolic health, based on science. Reduce your sugar addiction and eat less - When trying to lose weight fast, it is good to reduce sugar and carbohydrates. It is these types of foods that raise the insulin level most in the body and therefore help the body store fat. When the insulin level goes down, the fat is easier to get out of the fat reserves and you start burning fat instead of carbohydrates. Eat protein, fat and vegetables - Each meal should include a source of protein, a source of fat and carbohydrates. Protein sources include: Meat: For example beef, chicken, pork, lamb, bacon
Seafood: For example, salmon, cod, shrimp, crayfish, lobster Eggs: omega-3 fortified eggs or pasteurized eggs are best. If you eat fewer carbohydrates, it is important to eat a lot of protein if you want to stay full. Studies have shown that a high protein diet can increase your metabolism by 80-100 calories per day. Studies have also shown that eating a lot of protein can reduce excessive thoughts about food by 60 per cent, reduce the craving for evening eating by half and make you so full that you automatically eat fewer calories per day just by adding more protein in your diet. If you want to reduce carbohydrates, it is good to choose vegetables that have a small amount of carbohydrates. Examples of vegetables with low or no carbohydrates: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, Cabbage, Brussels sprouts, Salad, Cucumber, Celery. Do not be afraid to load the plate full of vegetables. You can eat massive amounts without exceeding the number of calories you can eat each day. Fat sources: Olive oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Butter, Mustard oil. Coconut oil has been shown to be a good source of fat in cooking. This fat is more saturating than other fats and can also increase your metabolism slightly. There is no need to be afraid of natural fats. Recent studies have shown that saturated fat does not increase the risk of heart disease. You should normally eat 3 meals a day. However, if you feel hungry in the afternoon, you can add a fourth one. Lift weights : exercise is recommended to get the best results. Lifting weights at the gym is effective if you want to lose weight. By lifting weights, you will burn calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which will assist in weight loss. If you cannot lift weights, you can instead do the lighter type of cardio training such as going for a brisk walk, running or swimming. Here are 10 more tips for losing weight fast 1. Eat a protein-rich breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings for food and calorie intake throughout the day.
2. Avoid drinks with a lot of sugar and fruit juice. Beverages can contain many calories without providing satiety. Avoiding sweet drinks can therefore help you lose weight.
3. Drink a glass of water about half an hour before your meal. One study showed that by drinking water half an hour before eating, weight loss increased by 44 per cent over a three-month period.
4. Choose weight loss "friendly" foods. There are certain foods that are extra good to eat when trying to lose weight. Try those items.
5. Eat soluble fibre. Studies show that soluble fibre can reduce the amount of fat, especially around the abdomen.
6. Drink coffee or tea. Do you like coffee? Congratulations! Caffeine can increase your metabolism by 3-11%.
7. Eat more whole grains. Base most of your diet on whole grains and unprocessed foods. It is healthier, more filling, and reduces the risk of overeating.
8. Eat your food slowly. Eating slowly makes you feel fuller and boosts your weight loss hormones.
9. Use smaller sized plates. Studies show that people who eat on smaller sized plates automatically eat less.
You can go to the following sites for further help : https://www.digistore24.com/redir/348520/VinnysB/